A subdomain is a domain that is part of a larger domain. i.e. subdomain.relentlesshosting.com.au
To achieve this first:
- Login to your Web Panel / cPanel
- Select subdomains from the icons under the Domains catagory.
- Enter the name you wish to put before your domain name.
- Select the domain you wish to put the subdomain on.
- Enter an address to your website folder.
Note: You will need to enter "/public_html/" first to point the subdomain to the correct folder on your account.
- Click Create and you're done.
Note that the file directory on your account must exist prior to linking the domain to the directory.